How we work
We prefer to work “open book” whereby a consultant’s fee is agreed for a defined brokerage service. We act as a trusted intermediary and the artisans are paid directly by the client on completion of their works.
- Partnering is a collaborative relationship formed to improve the performance and delivery of projects.
- It relies on mutual co-operation and trust between the parties; sharing benefits and lessons learnt to ensure a long-term relationship.
- Open book negotiation is preferred to traditional competitive tendering as disputes are minimized and the risks are shared. Incentives are offered to share savings.
- Negotiation benefits from early supply chain involvement and integration of the design process.
The Collective includes the following artisans:-
- French polishers
- Painters and gilders
- Cabinet and furniture makers and joinery specialists
- Parquetry and marquetry flooring specialists
- Wall, floor and metal finishing experts